Dark Expanse© Terms of Agreement
By registering or entering the game, the user agrees to the following terms:
1) The Dark Expanse© System and all it's contents and concepts are the sole property of Deorc Enterprise, herein after known as "The Company".
2) The account holder is at least 13 years old.
3) The user will have only one active account per Galaxy instance.
4) The user will not share or divulge either the account login or password.
5) The Company retains all proprietary rights to the Dark Expanse© System, software, graphics, data and user content.
6) The Company retains all copyrights to the Dark Expanse© System, software, graphics, data and user content.
7) The Company reserves the right to make changes or modifications to the game content, design, play style or capability at any time and as it sees fit.
8) The user will only use appropriate language or graphics within the context of the Dark Expanse© system.
9) The Company reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate to include banning or restricting users should it be determined that the user is not in compliance with the Terms of Agreement.
10) Should a user be either banned, or restricted, due to a violation of the Terms of Agreement, The Company will not provide any financial compensation or other considerations.
11) Should a user decide to leave the game, cancel the account, or otherwise discontinue use of Dark Expanse©, The Company will not provide any financial compensation or other considerations.
12) The Company is not responsible for any impact to the user's network, routers, modems, computer hardware or software, and phone hardware or software.
13) The Company reserves the right to cancel, start, stop, or extend any contest it sees fit to hold with or without notification. All contest winners will be determined by The Company or their designated representative. The Company reserves the right to substitute any contest award for something of equal or lesser value. Any contestant awarded a prize is responsible for any tax liability incurred.
14) Should the user seek legal action against The Company, to do so through legal arbitration methods and to not file a civil class action lawsuit against The Company.